Futureal is your partner and solution provider. We are here to work together with you as a strong and committed team during a project lifespan of several years to create outstanding real estate solutions. Whether you are a client, investor, supplier/service provider, or a member of the local community, we are committed to being your trusted partner and to delivering the highest quality products, on time!
Developing and Investing in Real Estate Projects
With completed projects worth € 1.1 billion and further projects worth € 1.3 billion worth in the pipeline, Futureal has become a dominant player in the Central European property market. We are engaged in large-scale mixed use urban renewal projects, residential, office and retail development, redevelopment projects and commercial property investments, as well as providing structured finance solutions.
A highly qualified team of professionals
The main asset of Futureal is our professional and experienced team of 300+ professionals, one of the largest real estate teams in Central Europe. We work together in a dynamic, people-oriented and informal working environment, held together by our shared values of integrity, creativity, perseverance and team spirit.
Working in strong partnerships
We believe our success so far has been the result of certain key ingredients: our outstanding team, our innovative, honest and responsible market behaviour, our financial strength, our local knowledge and our global relationships. We nurture close, long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our partners, including cities, tenants, service providers, investors and banks.
Creating lasting value for our clients and local communities
Our aim is to create lasting value for our customers, tenants and the local communities we work with. We believe that it is our duty to minimise our environmental impact through sustainable development and to create projects with a strong and unique sense of place.
– 90 projects, of which 41 have been completed and 49 are under development
– 300+ highly qualified professionals – one of the largest real estate teams in Central Europe
– 1,28 billion euros’ worth of property development completed on 822 285 m2
– 1,42 billion euros’ worth of development currently in progress across 1 005 237 m2
– 600 million euros in property sales since 2007
– Our main market is Central and Eastern Europe: Hungary, Romania and Poland, with further activities in Germany and USA
|COMPLETED||projects||gross m2||net m2||value mEur|
|office||9||158 894||93 270||241|
|retail||7||205 640||135 040||464|
|residential||13||231 891||140 947||227|
|investments||13||225 860||139 600||355|
|TOTAL||42||822 285||508 857||1 285|
|UNDER DEV||projects||gross m2||net m2||value mEur|
|office||9||214 388||135 303||367|
|retail||1||140 000||52 000||255|
|residential||39||650 849||385 452||798|
|TOTAL||49||1 005 237||572 755||1 420|
|GRAND TOTAL||91||1 827 521||1 081 612||2 706|
We make sure that our developments create long-term value, a sense of place and improve quality of life. The Urban Land Institute gave an award for our projects for achieving these objectives in our flagship 500,000 m2 urban renewal project transforming a hugely problematic run-down urban area into a multi-functional, vibrant city centre environment. We have been the leaders in Hungary in introducing and adhering to the Well Building standards.
We believe that business interests should always be balanced with the needs of the local community. As part of the Corvin Urban Renewal Project, we have been the main contributor to a 71 million-euro public program that has helped more than 1,000 families in poverty dramatically improve their living conditions. We have built extensions to schools, renovated historical buildings, supported social housing programs and created new public spaces and new infrastructure.
We believe in sustainable development. Our goal is to realise and operate our projects while minimising waste, energy use and emissions, as well as protecting natural assets. We have achieved green building certification for most of our projects and we have introduced several innovative and environmentally-friendly solutions in our buildings.
We believe in giving. We regularly contribute to children’s health and homeless assistance programs.
– The CEE region’s largest residential property developer, currently active in Hungary, Poland and Romania
– 3500 apatments sold, 9300 satisfied customer, 15 years of experience on thre real estate market
– 1500 newly built smart homes, 1200 homes under construction
– Stable background: our parent company is the Budapest-based, Futureal Group with a solid capital, which is one of the top 20 largest property developers in Europe.
– Reliability: Our contact network established with contractors and our long term investment objectives guarantee that your apartment will be built by the deadline.
– Quality: We construct liveable, modern apartments, using good quality base materials. Unique architectural solutions, easy furnishing.
– Awards, recognitions: Our company group has already received several professional recognitions. In 2011, Corvin Promenade became the best special purpose development in the world.
– Complex services: Our experienced team helps you furnish, let out and operate your apartment. Our own company operates our condominiums.
Corvin Corner, 2015
Corvin Technology and Science Park, 2015
Vision Towers, 2015
Vision Towers, 2015
Corvin Promenade, 2014