Futureal‘s sister companies are active in private equity investments and investment management. These companies share the core values of Futureal.
Finext Startup Ltd. is an independent private equity investment manager focusing on the CEE markets. The partners have altogether over 50 years of private equity experience and have managed over € 350 million for several institutional investors including ABN Amor, Advent, AXA, Bank Austria, EBRD, EIF, Lombard Odier, Phare, UN, and Soros’s Quantum Fund.
- Finext Startup manages a venture capital fund of appr. € 28 million with the European Union providing 68% of the capital.
- Finext also manages direct private equity investments for the group.
- Finext is establishing an incubator office for innovative companies.
Finext Investment Fund Management Ltd. is an independent specialist investment fund manager.
- Finext Global Fund is a diversified endowment fund with a global strategic asset allocation similar to that of the Harvard and the Yale Endowment Funds, invests in a very wide range of asset classes across the globe.
- Futureal 1 Fund is the first real estate development fund listed on the Budapest stock exchange and has been one of the best performing real estate funds in Europe.